Now that you have an event, let’s get some people signed up. The Calendar makes it simple to add new participants to existing bookings like classes and events, helping you keep track of who’s coming, who’s paid and who needs to complete their waivers.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- Click on the Participants/Check-Ins tab.
- On the right side of the screen click the New Participant Quick Add button. You can also just press F5 on your keyboard.
- If they are in your database you can then search for the customer by their Last name. Once you’ve selected their name press OK.
- If the participant is a new customer who needs to be added into the database, click New Customer to bring up the Add Customer window. To learn more about adding a new customer check out the article below. Once you’ve added in their information click OK.
- After selecting the customer or adding them into the database, you will then see the Manage Participants window. You’ll be asked how many participants are going under this customer’s name; if it’s more than just the one customer check out our article below to get details on changing the number of participants for a booking. If it’s just the one customer then click OK and you are done.