If you need to access your entire collection of stored offsite documents, you can download them all at any time to your computer desktop or local network.
- To get started, in the main Data Entry window go to Manage and select Document Management to open up the Document Management Configuration window.
- Click the Download Offsite Documents button. This will download all your remotely stored documents in their original, unencrypted format.
- Choose the folder destination or network path. Click the Download Documents button.
- Check the box to have the system skip files that have already been downloaded.
- Once your files are downloaded click Close to finish.
You can also download individual documents one at a time.