You can create a number of custom policies to appear on the Customer Edit window to help you track if your customers have filled out required forms, have specific skills, or received specific instruction. Policy 1 and 2 will be displayed on the General tab when you open up a customer’s profile, while Policies 3-7 will be displayed in the Custom tab.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Settings to bring up the Configure Settings window.
- Click the Waivers/Custom tab.
- Under Custom Policies/Skills/Text check Use Policy 1. Give it a recognizable name and choose from the following options:
- Show in Customer List
- Clear after X months
- Exclude alert for valid members and punch card holders
- Repeat for Policy 2, including selecting the above options.
- Repeat for Policy 3-7. Note that you can only specify a name for these policies and will not have the same options as Policy 1 and 2, allowing RGP to automatically check the box when the digital document is accepted by Staff and attached to a customer's record
- Click Close to finish.