While Rock Gym Pro comes with a default set of EFT types and dues, you will need to add specific EFT dues types for your facility. The best way to set up your dues is to keep the list as simple as possible. Try and avoid having dues amounts be the same for multiple products. The best practice is to have a unique dollar amount for each membership product. For example, set Student Dues at $40 and Second Additional Member dues at $45. This can help with reporting and other aspects of RGP. Use Customer Subtypes to delineate Students, or similar.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Settings to bring up the Configure Settings window.
- Click the Memberships tab.
- Under EFT Dues List you will see the current list of dues types and associated dues. Click Change List to edit or add a new EFT dues type.
- Click the Add button to add a new EFT Due type. Give it a name and enter the amount. Click OK to save.
- Click the Edit button to edit an existing EFT Due type. Change the name and/or amount as necessary. Click OK to save.
- Click the Delete button to delete unused dues types.
- To reorder dues types select a dues type and click the Move Up or Move Dn buttons.
- Click OK to save and then click Close to finish.