If your staff uses multiple source names for the the same source (such as “Web Search” and “Google Search”) you can merge the two terms to keep your list manageable and useful.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Tags to open Manage Tags window.
- Click the Manage Existing Tags tab.
- Select the secondary tag you wish to merge into the primary tag and click Change Tag.
- In the pop up window, double click on the primary tag you wish to use. Click OK to save.
- The two tags and their count will now be combined under the primary tag’s name.
- Click Close to finish.