Rock Gym Pro has Stripe Custom and X-Charge/X-Web Payment Processing by OpenEdge integrated within the software. With these integrated payment gateways, you can process membership billing right from your Rock Gym Pro workstation.
Here's how to set up the RGP Stripe Custom payment gateway for membership billing in Rock Gym Pro
1) To begin with you will need to reach out to email@example.com to create and connect your RGP Stripe Custom account. You will receive a temporary password via email to log into payments.rockgympro.com to enter your business details and banking details for your payout deposits.
2) When your details are submitted your RGP Stripe Custom account will then be connected to your RGP database. You can immediately begin to process online payments through your RGP widgets on your website.
3) Go to RGP - Data Entry - Manage - Settings - Payment and Billing tab to set Stripe as your gateway for Billing and Stripe Terminal for POS transactions. See this Stripe Custom support article for more information on ordering and registering Stripe Terminals.
Bookmark payments.rockgympro.com to see real-time credit card charges and payout reports.
Here’s how to set up the X-Charge/X-Web payment gateway for membership billing in Rock Gym Pro.
- To begin you will need an X-Charge account through Open Edge. Apply for an account by filling out their pre-authorization form, calling the specialists at 888-427-2260 (press option 1), or by emailing your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have an account set up with OpenEdge, they will make an appointment to set up your RGP POS and Billing payment configurations.
After OpenEdge has set up and tested the system, they will give you information about how to log in to your XWeb terminal to view your credit card charges in "real-time". This is valuable information to help you reconcile differences in any credit card discrepancies.