RGP Stripe Custom is a custom integration between the payment processor Stripe and Rock Gym Pro. With this integration, facilities now have the option to use RGP Stripe Custom for:
- EFT monthly billing,
- POS terminal transactions, and
- Online transactions.
This means ONE payment processor and ONE deposit to reconcile to RGP reports (apart from ACH payments) - simplifying your payment processing and saving you time!
For new customers using Rock Gym Pro, RGP Support will create a Stripe Custom account as part of your onboarding process and connect it to your RGP database.
Online Sales: If you are an existing RGP customer on a Premium Plan we can immediately move over all of your online transactions from your current Stripe Standard account to the RGP Stripe Custom.
POS Terminal Sales: Facilities in the US, CA, and the UK now have the option to use a fully integrated payment processor with Stripe Terminal.
Monthly Billing/On Account Sales: If you currently process monthly billing with Stripe Standard or OpenEdge we can move your vaulted customer credit card data over to RGP Stripe Custom, but this requires a credit card data migration. If you are interested in learning more about please select a time from our online calendar below to arrange a time for us to call and discuss what this process entails.
If you’re interested in getting started with Stripe Custom or if you have any questions, please schedule a time to connect and we will get you set up quickly.
Stripe Terminal Setup and Configuration
1) Reach out to email@example.com to create an RGP Stripe Custom account
2) When your account is created go to payments.rockgympro.com to verify business details and specify your bank account for your deposits/payouts
3) Once account details have been verified your RGP database will be linked and you will be able to begin processing online transactions.
4) Communicate with RGP Support if you want to use Stripe Terminal for your in-person Point of Sale and how many Stripe Terminals you need. RGP Support will order and have them delivered to your facility (Please note, Stripe Terminal is currently only available in the US, CA, and the UK)
5) Once you receive the terminals turn them on - plug them into your ethernet - run any updates. Then go to payments.rockgympro.com - Terminals tab to register the reader(s). On the terminal keypad enter the number 0-7-1-3-9 a unique registration code will appear that you will enter in the payments dashboard. Once registered you will receive a notification on the terminal screen.
6) In Rock Gym Pro, go to Data Entry >> Manage >> Settings >> Payment & Billing and select Stripe Terminal from the Point of Sale dropdown menu.
7) Click on the Configure button and choose the location and card reader you’ve just set up.
If you don't see your card reader listed in the dropdown menu, close the Config Screen and check your Stripe account to ensure you have the correct reader.
CLOUD CLIENTS ONLY -- Make sure your cloud client version is at least v1.130153.
Your setup is complete!
Using the Stripe Terminal at the POS
1) When processing payment, select the Credit Card button.
2) This will bring up a dialog showing the status of the transaction.
The card reader will activate and the customer can now scan their credit card to complete the transaction. From this screen, you also have the option to cancel the transaction.
Clicking the Cancel Transaction button will close the dialog box, and clear the terminal so it is ready for another transaction.
NOTE FOR CLOUD CLIENTS ONLY -
The informational dialog box will be displayed separately (possibly hidden behind the Rock Gym Pro application). In these cases, you will see an information progress dialog box, indicating that the transaction is taking place.
Also, please note that this process may take a bit longer when using RGP Cloud. Because of limitations with how Stripe interacts with its terminals, all communication in this particular dialog takes place on the local machine - similar to how a receipt printer or cash drawer would behave.