In addition to the default automated reminder email you can add a specific reminder message customized for each offering. This is a great way to remind participants just before the event to bring a certain type of equipment, wear certain clothes or to arrive early to set up.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Click on the offering you would like to edit and click the Edit button. This will bring up the Edit Offering window.
- In the Edit Offering window click the Reminder Emails tab.
- Click the checkbox to set up the email.
- You can specify the following options:
- How many days ahead of the event to send the reminder email
- Whether or not to send a reminder email for all sessions of a multisession event or just once
- Whether to send a reminder email to just the bookee or to all participants under a booking
- Whether to use the default email subject and body from the calendar settings. If this box is not clicked you can create a custom subject line and email body.
Please sign in to leave a comment.