If you have an event coming up you need to fill, you can create a discount promotional code you can then send out via email or social media. So that the code doesn’t get used for other events, you can give it an expiration date while limiting the offering the code is valid for.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the screen click the Promotions button to bring up the Promotions window. Here you can add, edit or delete promotions.
- Click the Add or Edit button to create or edit a promotional offer. This will bring up the Edit Promotion window.
- In the Properties tab under Status, check Usable Through and add the expiration date.
- In the Applicability tab you can select which offerings the code can be applied to.
- Click OK to save your promotion.
Please sign in to leave a comment.