In addition to the default automated thank you email you can add specific thank you messaging customized for each offering, allowing you to make your message more relevant to the event and encourage the recipient to come back again.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Click on the offering you would like to edit and click the Edit button. This will bring up the Edit Offering window.
- In the Edit Offering window click the Thank You Emails tab.
- Click the checkbox to set up the thank you email.
- You can specify the following options:
- How many days after the event to send the thank you email
- Whether or not to send a thank you email after all sessions of a multisession event
- Whether to send a thank you email to just the bookee or to all participants under a booking
- Whether or not to use the default email subject and body from the calendar settings. If this box is not clicked you can create a custom subject line and email body.
7. Click Close to finish
Please sign in to leave a comment.