When creating an offering you can decide if you want to take full payment, a deposit at the time of booking or wait for payment until the time of the event.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab (top left).
- Click on the offering you would like to edit and click the Edit button. This will bring up the Edit Offering window.
In the Edit Offering window click the Payments & Deposits tab.
- NOTE: To require any type of payment, you must first check Offering has a price attached in the Pricing tab.
- To require a payment/deposit select either Require full payment at time of booking or Require deposit at time of booking.
- If you choose Require deposit at time of booking you will be asked to assign a Deposit Product [If you have not created a Deposit Product --Go to Data Entry->Manage->Products] and a Deposit Type. The Deposit Type options are:
- Fixed Amount: Enter the dollar amount
- Percentage of Balance: Enter the percentage
- Price Rule: Click the button to set a price rule. Chose to give all participants the same pricing or specific pricing for different participant types. If you choose to give all participants the same pricing click the Change button to set limits. For example, you can create limits where the first 10 participants cost a fixed deposit of $100 but every participant after is $7.50 per person. You can also set a rule based purely on participant numbers, such as the first participant in a booking is a $45 deposit but every participant after requires a deposit of $35 per person. Finally, you can also set these same limitations for each specific participant type.