The date and time is the heart and soul of an offering. Here’s an overview for adding an offering to the schedule, along with how to specify the days and times the offering is available.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- If this is your first offering, click the Add button and select Add top level category.
- Once you have a top level category, click the Add button and select Add Offering. Give the offering a title and click OK.
- Once you’ve created the offering it’s time to set up its schedule. Click the Add Rule button to bring up a window to set the day availability option. Day options include:
- Every Day
- Days of the Week: Choose all seven days or select certain days. Examples include Mondays only, Monday-Friday, Saturday and Sunday only, etc.
- Nth Week of the Month: Set days of the week and which weeks of the month the offering is available. Examples include first weekend of the month, the full second week of the month, or the third Monday of the month.
- Nth Day of the Month: Select a certain date for each month. For example, make an offering only available on the first day of the month, the last day of the month, the 15th of the month, etc.
- Every Nth Day: Have the offering repeat its availability after a certain number of days. For example, you can set every other day, every 15 days, or every other Sunday.
- Yearly: Use this to set holidays that fall on the same day each year. For example, make the offering unavailable January 1 if you plan on being closed for New Year’s Day.
- You can also set rules to make the offering start or end on specific days.
- Choosing a time slot or making the offering available all day.
- Start time
- End time
Tip: Once the days and times are chosen you may be finished with the offering. However, you can also add more details to the offering, such as required resources, number of participants and prices. Click here for an overview of offering options.
Creating a birthday party offering
Creating a weekly class offering
Creating a summer camp offering
Creating a recurring class offering
Overview of creating an offering
Please sign in to leave a comment.