When creating an offering you may want to limit the number of participants and/or bookings an event can accept. Perfect for offerings like birthday parties or classes with only one instructor, this can help you ensure you don’t get more participants than your space can hold, find yourself short-staffed or have a double-booked resource.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Click on the offering you would like to edit and click the Edit button. This will bring up the Edit Offering window.
- In the Edit Offering window click the Booking tab. Here you’ll see a section called Booking Capacity that lets you set your booking rules.
- Enter the maximum number of bookings you’ll accept for this event. Enter zero if there is no limit.
- Enter the maximum number of participants allowed at this event. Enter zero if there is no limit. This number is summed across all bookings.
- Enter the minimum number of participants per online booking. This limit is only enforced for online bookings.
- Enter the maximum number of participants per online booking.
- Click Close to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.