For each offering you can control whether or not it’s offered online. If it is offered online, you will want to change the online presentation of the offering with things like a logo, a description of the event and other custom text.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Click on the offering you would like to edit and click the Edit button. This will bring up the Edit Offering window.
- In the Edit Offering window click the Online Presentation tab.
First you will see a list of checkbox options for controlling the online presentation of each specific offering, including:
- Choosing if the offering has an online details/booking page, which is required to put your offering online
- Allowing online booking
- Requiring the name of every participant in a booking
- Limiting information required to book online to just name, email, birthday and phone number without having to add in an address
- Whether to show custom events online
- Whether to show the lead instructor’s first name and last initial
- Next, add a logo by clicking the Thumbnail Image button. The maximum image size is 150x150px.
- The next thing you can do is customize the event title. This will override the offering title online.
- After that add a short summary of the event to display in catalog and calendar widgets. Click Modify to add or edit the summary.
- Finally, use the bottom tabs to add header text, tabbed sections or footer text. These options will only show up if you have clicked the checkbox Has an online details/booking page.
- Click Close to finish.