Promotions can be added to the calendar to help you offer discounts or incentives on a limited-time basis. Here’s how to build your first promotional offer.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the screen click the Promotions button to bring up the Promotions window. Here you can add, edit or delete promotions.
- Click the Add button to create your first promotional offer. This will bring up the Edit Promotion window.
In the Properties tab you can:
- Give the promotion a name
- Make the promotion active or inactive
- Set an expiration date, if needed.
- Set promotion details like the discount amount and how much a customer needs to spend to receive the discount
- In the Applicability tab you can select which offerings the code can be applied to.
- In the Codes tab you can create the codes your staff or customers online will enter to get the discount.
- Click OK to save your promotion.
- In the main Promotions window you can also review how many times each promotion has been used. Select the promotion you would like to review and click the Show Usage button to bring up a list of bookings who have used that discount. Double click on a listing to bring up the booking if necessary.